Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Creatures Rise Again

I had been packing up my studio for a move. Unfortunately, the prospective buyers just opted out of the deal; it's a long story that I won't get into here. In the course of packing my studio, I became reacquainted with some of my older paintings. They elicited in me mixed feelings. I was sad that by packing these paintings up, they might never see the light of day again. At the same time it made me happy to see them again. I am very proud of them. I was relaying this to a good friend of mine the other day and she encouraged me to add a gallery on my site to showcase some of these works. So I did. Below is a sampling of my older paintings. To see more, please see my site's new Creature Gallery.


Juba - Acrylic on Wood Panel - 20"H × 24"W - More info
Dog Day Aftermath - Acrylic on Wood Panel - 16"H × 24"W - More info
All Inclusive Holiday - Acrylic on Wood Panel - 20"H × 24"W - More info
Red Scare - Acrylic on Wood Panel - 20"H × 24"W - More info

That Which Eludes Us - Acrylic on Wood Panel - 20"H × 24"W - More info

Evolution - Acrylic on Wood Panel - 20"H × 24"W - More info

Twilight - Acrylic on Wood Panel - 16"H × 24"W- More Info

Hosanna - Acrylic on Wood Panel - 16"h × 30"W - More info



No comments:

Post a Comment