Wednesday, March 26, 2014

White

Lately I've been bouncing back and forth between word and abstract paintings with a short sidestep into watercolors when I ran out of fluid acrylic white paint and my supplier was shut down for a couple of days due to incliment weather. C'est la vie. Here are several new abstracts that I finished last week when my white paint ship finally came in.
Peekaboo - Acrylic on Canvas - 31"H × 39"W
Signal - Acrylic on Canvas - 27.5 ×30"W

Catbird Seat - Acrylic on Canvas - 30"H × 40"W
Zuma- Acrylic on Canvas - 34"H × 66"W


3 comments:

  1. I like these, Hal --- especially the first two. They remind me a little bit of Klee, Motherwell. Energetic, fun, engaging.
    Hooray for white paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen and Lauren. Hooray for white indeed. You don't miss your water 'till you well runs dry. I learned my lesson and stocked up.

    ReplyDelete