Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sketchbook Word Drawings - Jan / 2014

I have a new morning routine in the studio. As soon as my computer business (email, sports scores, silly kitten videos) is completed I turn my computer off. So now my morning meditation  and drawing sessions are not only humless, but more importantly, less interrupted by the beeping of incoming emails. I have learned that I CANNOT disregard unread emails and because of this my creative time was constantly being compromised. So in an effort to have a little more focus in my morning drawing session, the computer stays off. I have continued to work on sketchbook word drawing in the book that I had previously mentioned. Here's what transpired in it during the month of January.

Bitches Brew - January 2, 2014

Azimuth - January 21, 2014
New York, Yew Nork - January 22, 2014
Wee Willie Winkle - January 3, 2014
Lost in Space - January 24, 2014
Mojo - January 25, 2014
Pester - January 28, 2014

Simon Says - January 17, 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment