Friday, May 25, 2018

My Portrait Project 5

Still working my way through an old set of World Book Encyclopedias, drawing portraits of famous beens and has-beens. Here are some B&W drawings from my sketchbooks as well as several that I have worked up in color. Need a portrait for your publication? Email me! hmay4th@gmail.com



Henry David Thoreau
American essayist, poet and philosopher
Carl T. Rowan
American government official, journalist and author

Wiley Post
American aviator

Nikoli Telsa
Serbian-American inventor and futurist
Anton Rubenstein
Russian pianist, composer and conductor

Ruth St. Denis
American modern dance pioneer


John D. Rockefeller Jr.
American financier and philanthropist


Leon Trotsky
Russian revolutionary


John Tyler
10th president of the United States







No comments:

Post a Comment